Data privacy is of high importance for ModelWorks Limited and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
ModelWorks Limited is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, we will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Who can access your data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside our company. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
- Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You
can contact us and we will provide you with the necessary documents to request and receive your
- Right to portability:
Whenever ModelWorks Limited processes your personal data, by automated means based on your
consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you
or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect,
including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by ModelWorks Limited at any time except
for the following situations:
- you have an ongoing issue or open project which has not yet been delivered
- you have an unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method
- if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- if you have made any payment, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that ModelWorks Limited restricts the process of your personal data
under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based on legitimate interest, ModelWorks Limited shall restrict
- all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, we must restrict all processing of such
- data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead
- request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- if ModelWorks Limited no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
Data Protection Representative:
We have appointed a Data Protection Representative to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org and write DPR as subject matter.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider ModelWorks Limited to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.