We are seeking a project manager – This is an integral and autonomous position within the studio, taking ownership for many of our current projects, and working closely with all team members ensuring everything is going to plan.
From new business support, to organising design reviews, site visits, and coordinating studio resource – we need your help to ensure what Model Works delivers is of the highest quality, on brief, on time and on budget.
Key and Project Based Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Directors and Management team to grow key accounts.
- You will help drive our growth through the development of strong relationships with
clients and excellence in project management.
- Support key clients / projects to ensure deadlines are met and manage flow of
information/ client communication to internal teams.
- Aid the delivery of excellence to ensure growth of clients and repeat projects.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a busy but pleasant work environment.
- Managing and responding to new business enquiries for key accounts.
- Making / supporting client presentations and pitches.
- You will be a key contact for clients. You will monitor and manage projects to ensure
that projects remain on track, resulting in on time delivery and happy clients.
- Liaising with clients to ensure delivery of all relevant design documentation from clients.
- Managing third parties e.g., photographers, printers, shooting permits etc. Management
of project-related purchasing.
- Monitoring and managing team resources on projects and steering projects to
successful completion within given time frames (fixed by client requirement and internal
- Managing the client feedback process for digital work and reacting to client job feedback
If you are interested in the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV (applications will be treated in confidence).
For more information call Barry Murphy on 01 2899039