Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment Specialist
We are seeking a landscape architect – at project or more senior level – specialising (or keen to specialise) in LVIA/landscape planning to join our established LVIA team in our office in Blackrock. We provide a specialist LVIA service to complement our verified photomontage and CGIs services. We have a large client base, a growing workload and are involved in some of the most exciting urban projects in the country. Increasingly, we are becoming involved in projects at feasibility and early design stage, advising on building height and massing parameters. We also work on transport and renewables projects, tourism projects, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in landscape architecture and membership of the ILI (or LI);
- Experience of LVIA preparation:
- Good knowledge of the GLVIA, EPA guidelines for EIAR, etc.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the planning system, processes and hierarchy of policy documents;
- Full driving licence;
Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a busy but pleasant work environment.
If you are interested in the position, please email email@example.com, attaching your CV and one or more examples of your LVIA work (applications will be treated in confidence).
For more information call Richard Butler on 01 2899039 / 0872350526.