Interactive Developer – Unreal Engine – Model Works, Dublin, Ireland
We create beautiful visualisation, digital and physical experiences for the design, planning and marketing of property. Our professional approach lends creativity and project management to traditional craft and the latest interactive and visualisation technologies. We currently have an opening for an Interactive Developer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing & maintaining Interactive applications & experiences for our valued customers. Ranging from Touchscreens, Media Table to AR & VR. You will have a chance to work on some of the most exciting projects aimed towards property marketing.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Planning & developing Interactive Applications.
- Responsible for translating product designs and plans into MVPs and eventually final builds.
- Share your knowledge and experience to mentor colleagues in a communal, cross-disciplinary environment.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Investigate & Solve challenging technical issues.
- Source Control.
- 3+ Years of production experience.
- In Depth knowledge of Blueprints specifically aimed towards Arch viz.
- Import/Export pipeline experience with Datasmith & fbx formats.
- Experience building shaders with a high level of accuracy.
- Photorealistic rendering & Post production techniques.
- Cross platform communication experience. (pc, ios)
- C++ experience (beneficial but not required).
- Unity3d experience (beneficial but not required).
- A Portfolio that resonates quality over quantity.
Along With The Following Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Basic Salary €40-45k per annum DOE
If you have the skills outlined above then please get in touch. Shortlisting for this position starts immediately. For more information call David Murphy on +440 744 675 8630/ +353 87 253 0057