Daylight/Sunlight Analyst – Model Works, London, UK
We are seeking a talented Daylight and Sunlight Analyst to work with us on architectural projects and to partner with our LVIA and TVIA planning teams.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding of undertaking daylight and sunlight analysis in accordance with the BRE guidance.
- An excellent understanding of CAD (through qualification or previous experience) and will be responsible to produce 3D solid AutoCAD models to support said daylight and sunlight assessments, visualisations, and final reports.
- A demonstrable portfolio of completed daylight and sunlight analysis reports.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience.
- Candidates must be able to manage a Daylight and Sunlight Analysis from start to final production of the full report.
- A genuine team-player who can lead and work with others while meeting the demands of the job and maintaining project deadlines.
- Good Verbal & Communication skills.
- Ideally candidates must be willing to relocate to Farringdon, London, but will also consider remote working.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch as we would love you to join us. Please email email@example.com, attaching your CV and examples Daylight/Sunlight analysis work. For more information call David Murphy on
+440 744 675 8630/ +353 87 253 0057